The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phpmyadmin not working

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by rangerx, Jul 4, 2004.

1. rangerx

rangerx Member

Jan 9, 2004
    phpmyadmin 2.5.6
    WHM 9.4.0 cPanel 9.4.1-S65
    RedHat Enterprise 3 - WHM X v3.1.0

mysql database and tables are working, website can query just fine. using phpmyadmin via cpanel i can only get a list of tables (left panel). once i click a table name, nothing comes up.

I was running 9.2.0-S25 and phpmyadmin was fine. then today it started to act up. upgraded to the latest version and same problem.

somewhat related?

edit: it has something to do with ssl, connecting to cpanel without ssl phpmyadmin works fine. other apps that has frames are affected as well.

edit: after more searching of the archives, lots of people have had this and simliar problems. None of their solutions worked. Any thoughts ?

fixed: there was one last thing i ended up trying, a system reboot. for whatever reason, the scripts work now. im happy and confused at the same time, if someone wants to explain the error to me in detail, that might make me feel a bit better. this was the first time a 'reboot to fix' helped me on a linux box.
    #1 rangerx, Jul 4, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2004