The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phpMyAdmin Trouble

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by Anacrusis, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Anacrusis

Anacrusis Member

When trying to edit a row in phpMyAdmin I get the following errors:
    Code:
    Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php on line 66

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php on line 95

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php:66) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php on line 139
    I've tried searching these forums and google with no luck. I've upgraded to the latest cpanel version, ran /scripts/fixcommonproblems.

Anybody have any ideas?

2. rwoody

rwoody Member

check this

I'm by no means a cPanel expert, however that is a very common php error. Open the file listed in the last error message in your editor (Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php:66) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php on line 139) and check for blank spaces at the end of the file. This will cause the file to not function properly and generate the other errors. I do this with Cuteftp Pro and just click on edit file. Scroll to the end of the line after your final closing tag and hit delete, till there are no more spaces or lines at the end of the file.

Hopefully this will take care of your problem.

:)

3. Anacrusis

Anacrusis Member

Thank you for your reply, it's very much appreciated.
    However, the "headers already sent..." error is not the reall problem, that's caused by the first error:
    Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php on line 66
    which is the reall problem.

The strange thing is these errors seemed to have fixed themselves, as I am no longer getting them. I'm not sure what I did but all is now well. If anybody has any insight on this I'd like to hear it in case the problem creaps up again.