The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phpMyAdmin

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by futuron, Nov 11, 2004.

1. futuron

futuron Active Member

What is wrong after the latest upgrade..?
    I cannot modify any SQL-tables through phpMyAdmin..
    I always receive an error message:

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php on line 81

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php on line 132

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/tbl_replace.php:81) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/common.lib.php on line 1283

2. mrcbrown

mrcbrown Well-Known Member

Same error here, but its not the same with everyone - some clients are reporting it, while others I have checked with show no problems.

Anyone know if tossing in the latest and greatest phpMyAdmin by hand will work?

3. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

If I try to edit a table it says page cannot be found. I also am running into issues with the newest version as well.

4. mrcbrown

mrcbrown Well-Known Member

I am running the latest stable build on RH 7.3 - I have had minor errors upgrading MySQL via the upgrade scripts - havent gotten around to doing a manual upgrade - what versions are you guys running?

5. JamieD

JamieD Well-Known Member

I am getting the same error, is there a solution for this? Its been broken for ages!