The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phpmychat Issue!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by user.forum, Aug 23, 2005.

1. user.forum

user.forum Active Member

I installed phpmychat through cpanel. Got following msg after installing:
    PhpMyChat Room
    You can use the sample entry page at http://$$$$.com/chatz/phpMyChat.php3 - it means it installed into chatz directory under $$$$.com domain. Whenever I click on the above mention link, I get the following error:

"> " tag. // Both values are boolean. See explanations in 'index.lib.php3' file. send_headers(1,1); ?> ' // You can put html statements right after the "" tag or add // php code here. $Is_Error = (isset($Error)); if (isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS)) { if (isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["CookieUsername"])) $CookieUsername = $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["CookieUsername"]; if (isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["CookieRoom"])) $CookieRoom = $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["CookieRoom"]; if (isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["CookieRoomType"])) $CookieRoomType = $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS["CookieRoomType"]; }; $Username = (isset($CookieUsername) ? $CookieUsername : ""); $Room_name = (isset($CookieRoom) ? $CookieRoom : ""); $Room_type = (isset($CookieRoomType) ? $CookieRoomType : ""); layout($Is_Error,$Username,$Room_name,$Room_type); // You can add php code here, or add html statements before the "" tag. ?> close(); ?>

Do you guys have any idea? Please help me!

Take care!

2. user.forum

user.forum Active Member

I am still having the same problem - can anyone help me out please??

Take care!

3. user.forum

user.forum Active Member

I DISABLED suPHP as it was running on the server and it worked!
    Take care!