The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHPShield

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xrserver, Jan 27, 2008.

1. xrserver

xrserver Well-Known Member

Hey I am setting up ffmpeg on my site I think I got it working ok but I when I went to test it with phpmotion it says

"Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Temporary module name should contain only filename in /home/username/public_html/phpmotion/classes/config.php on line 2
    PHP script /home/username/public_html/phpmotion/classes/config.php is protected by phpSHIELD and requires the phpSHIELD loader phpshield.5.2.lin. The phpSHIELD loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please visit the phpSHIELD php encoder site to download required loader."

I have already downloaded the correct loaders from http://www.phpshield.com/loaders/ but how do I install it?
    Someone told me I could just put the correct loader in the classes folder of phpmotion but that didnt work.

Any help is appreciated.

#1 xrserver, Jan 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  2. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I believe if you go to the site where you got the loaders, clicked on support, you can download a pdf file with documentation on how to install the loaders....

3. xrserver

I have followed those instruction and still get the error. Any Idea why? It still says its not installed. If anyone can provide me with step by step instructions that would be great.

Also I see phpmotion is uploading a folder called phpshield and it has all the loaders in it.

4. xrserver

i got everything working now.