The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phpsuexec and page headers. I have a simple question (I hope)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dkz, Apr 25, 2005.

1. dkz

dkz Well-Known Member

EDIT: phpsuexec file permissions

Hello,

I added phpsuexec to apache and I like the extra feature but I do have one small problem that's making a big mess. Before php use to process pages that had <? and <?php in the header but now will only process pages with <?

I'm hoping there is a easy way to make it process both types once again. This is already leading to a few problems.

Thank you for the help.

EDIT:: I found out the problem was actually the permissions set to 777 and when I uploaded the file again I first deleted the old one. That makes a lot more sense! What I want to know if there is a easy way to change any php scripts that are set to 777 to 755. The Fix Insecure Permissions option works good but the file has to run once before it is fixed. I found out when fantastico installssoho sitebuilder it sets the permissons to 777 for some of the files. It's probably the same story for other fantastico installed scripts as well.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

#1 dkz, Apr 25, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2005