The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phpsuexec WHM 10.0.0 cPanel 10.0.0-E110

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by websy, Feb 25, 2005.

1. websy

websy Member

Dear friends

last time i see that there is some one use myserver to make spam the spam complaint is come from nobody@myserver.com ???? :mad:

i contact the cpanel support team so they suggest to compile apache with phpsuexec so i can know how will make like this action in the future ???

i have tow server one have fedora and othe redhatlinux with the same version of whm and cpanel ( WHM 10.0.0 cPanel 10.0.0-E110 ) for fedora every things is going ok i rebuild the apache with phpsuexec no problems

for RedHat 9 i686 it going crazy ?? all php files give

------

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@sites.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.sites.com Port 80 in error log

----------------------

i change all permision on folder to 755 and on files to 644 it give in error log error permissin
    i cahnge the permission on files to 755 so i get this error
    ----
    [Fri Feb 25 02:32:42 2005] [error] [client 66.198.41.15] File does not exist: /home/gofsorg/public_html/500.shtml

[Fri Feb 25 02:32:42 2005] [error] [client 66.198.41.15] Premature end of script headers: /home/gofsorg/public_html/index.php

[Fri Feb 25 02:32:42 2005] [error] (8)Exec format error: exec of /home/gofsorg/public_html/index.php failed
    -------
    i try to .htacess if there is any directive for php and see nothing

i have about 200 sites on servers and i can't make them stop so i recompile the apache witout phpsuexec !! :(

i try to cntact cpanel team and they send me to you :p

i read all files about installing the phpsuexec and i find nothing to help

---

note i there any way to stop the people sending email with nobody user other the Tweak Settings ( Prevent the user 'nobody' from sending out mail to remote addresses (php and cgi scripts generally run as nobody if you are not using phpsuexec and suexec respectively.) )

if there is any way please send it to me

thank you so much for help :D