please advise how to get my support ID to match my hostname

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
for some reason my hostname does not match my service id number in my trial, i dont know why because i used the ip that my host set me up on...

but anyway nevermind about the why... i need to know since i cant do a ticket, what is the process to get it synced up with my trial. Do i need to PM someone the numbers i have and the ips?

thanks

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
ok thanks, my host will have a license for me soon, i will pay him today, so does that also solve the issue. I mean when he assigns me a license i will have a whole new service id number too right so should i wait for him, i dont want to have cust service cpanel do stuff and then its for nothing ya know... thats not fair to them..

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
message sent. I think we might just have a hard drive failure, even after reinstall of the OS it still wont come online, that tells me if im not wrong that its either a full HD failure or is something else physical hardware related.

Just wanted to let you know.. thanks now i will go to sleep i been up for almost 20 hours now and im a cranky old farthead...

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
lol i know hee hee... maybe i need one COF hosting lol... i need a regulator that plugs into my arm and the other end goes in the usb port that when i get tooo tired or stressed it automatically turns off my pc :)

Actually i did kind of chuckle a bit cause i guess there is a message that i got that says

A restart was attempted automagically.
i have seen that a few times so not sure if thats apache or cpanel or what, but it made me laugh...

OOOOOOOOOOO automagically that must be a good thing, hee hee

its obvioulsly a typo but good for a laugh..