The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please guys help>>>>

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by attew, Dec 31, 2009.

1. attew

attew Registered

i dont know why this problem is there when installing vbulletin forums

it giving me this erro

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php on line 99

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php on line 103

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php on line 122

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php on line 126

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php on line 203

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php on line 381

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/class_core.php on line 2550

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/manahel/public_html/vb382/includes/init.php
    Line: 47

i am the owner of server and i need solution for that issue ASAP please

may be the version of php my be some functions is not enabled
    may be the version of apche

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You don't mention version numbers so hard to guess. You might do better asking for support over at vbulletin instead.

3. eth00

eth00 Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If I had to take a guess you probably are running a newer version of php and an older vbb. Would need the versions on both to know for sure, really though the vbb support should be able to get you up and running quickly.