Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Please Help, Mail Problems

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by darrylp, Oct 23, 2005.

1. darrylp

darrylp Registered

Ev1servers refuses to give me any help on this because none of their guys are freebsd saavy, so heres the problem.

I cannot receive or send any mail, i am getting a error 451 with outlook, i have tried everything from rebuilding exim, spamd, clamav, amavis, updating cpanel, you name it i have done it. browsing the forums today i found that cpanel wanted us to do the conversion to the new mail , so i did that, still no sendmail will work, it actualy gave me like 10 emails that were somewhere in translation over the weekend. so i restarted the box to see if that would help at all with the send mail and nope, instead it gives me 4 error emails when it reboots, cpsrvd, exim-2525, eximstats could not be started, ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED! PLEASE!

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You need to tail your /var/log/exim/mainlog file when sending/receiving email and note what errors/messages that you see.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...