The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help me friends!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by paulba83, Nov 24, 2009.

1. paulba83

paulba83 Registered

Dec 9, 2008
    Dear Friends,

First, let me say, I'm so sorry, my english is not good

I have a problem with one of my accounts. I Using cPanel X3 when I go to Disk Space Usage, choose an option, for example mail/myaccount, then myuser / .Trash and try to eliminate one of the folders that are full of mail, cPanel simply not allow me to do, when I on in Delete Selected, show me this: https://miIP:2083/frontend/x3/diskusage/index.html?showtree=mail/

Please someone can tell me if my account is damaged, or I'm doing badly, because before I could work normally, but now I can not. I would appreciate your help.

And one last question, why cPanel takes a long time to show me the correct information on disk space for mail accounts?

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

May 20, 2003
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Your host is really the best person to ask this sort of question. You should not remove email (or it's system folders) in the way you're trying I don't think. On top of that page for Disk Space Usage is this message:

You could if you wanted to, use the File Manager to remove what you like by drilling down to it and then deleting it.

If you wanted to just dump everything on one email account, you might just delete the account itself from the eMail Accounts page and then recreate it if needed as a real easy way to go.