The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please HELP, Please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Infinium, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Infinium

Infinium Member

Ok I need someone that can help me please. I dont know ssh or anything like that I am the owner of the server so if you can help me please let me know.

The redhat 9 was upgraded to Fedora 2 and now the static IP #s arnt listing but they are there since I tried to assign ns1.infinium-designs.com an IP # and it said there was already one assigned. Also I am told by FDC that the accounts on /home2 partition needs to be moved back to the main partition I cant see them in WHM & Noone can login & Sites arent viewable.

I really need help please. I will advertise anyone who helps me on my site & next month I may have $25 - $50 I can send as payment for the service. I need this fixed asap as the server was down for 2 days and my clients are getting really angry at me and if this keeps up I wont be able to afford to keep the server.

Thanks for your time you can contact me via the following.

AIM: BlackKnightsTJ
    AOL: BlackKnightsTJ
    YIM: BlackKnightsTJ
    Phone: 508-624-9697 (Good english only please)
    Email: BlackKnightsTJ@aol.com

You can post here also but I cant give you root password login info here I would like to do it in private. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

--
    *Note: Sorry for the doubble post there is one in Web Host Manager section. I posted Here by mastake but I will check both posts.
    --

#1 Infinium, Oct 21, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2004
  2. SarcNBit

SarcNBit Well-Known Member

I take it you are good at sales. You need to hire an admin.

Your clients should be angry. You should not be hosting clients on a server without an admin.

You need to hit the ads and offers section of this forum and find yourself an admin to manage your server. I do not think you are going to find it for $25 a month. If that is all you can spare, then you need to strongly consider purchasing a reseller account on someone else's server and moving your clients there.

3. Infinium

Infinium Member

Well, I plan to hire an admin for the server after I get my new job I got a interview for it on monday at 10:00 am I basiclly just got enough clients to break even in fees and I got like 6 more clients that can put me well into the green if I can get some help. I was told this is a fairly simple problem so solve thus the small reward pay also thats all I can afford I owe alot of money thus I cant give out alot until I start to pay people back.

I am looking for help I have tried Yahoo chat rooms, AOL chat rooms, My Friends, FDCServers.net (they told me to come here to ask for help). The problem is NOONE is willing to help someone I belive the world would be a better place if there were people that helped out of the kindness of their heart. I try to help people when I can but when I need help noone is ever around that can give it.

I tried to move the accounts over my self it screwed up the OS so now thats being reinstalled and I give up on trying to do it so I can stop breaking the OS and I need someone to HELP me fix this.

4. Infinium

Infinium Member

They are still reinstalling the OS but after they do I will still have the same problems I started with. Mabe someone can just post the SSH commands to do it if its that simple I use PUTTY for SSH so far I only know the

up2date --update

command I plan to learn more SSH but it costs money for a Linux Administrator book.