Please register your email IDs used in non-smtp mails

Ekushey

Oct 26, 2011
Bangladesh
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
I'm seeing the following message/notice on cPanel of a client, wondering what it is:

"Attention! Please register your email IDs used in non-smtp mails through cpanel plugin. Unregistered email IDs will not be allowed in non-smtp emails sent through scripts. Go to Mail section and find "Registered Mail IDs" plugin in paper_lantern theme."

I've never seen it anywhere before, can anyone shed some light on this?

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I can't find anything about this in the cPanel documentation, but I did find a Wordpress blog site that might help:

[Moderator Note: Removed - The website referenced here uses an expired SSL certificate]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ekushey

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

That notification stems from a third-party plugin installed on the cPanel server. You may want to check with your provider if this isn't a plugin you installed to determine if it's something they setup by default.

Thank you.

Reactions: Ekushey

Yeinson

Registered
Nov 14, 2017
Peru
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Good morning I would appreciate if you would give me my cpanel solution I got this message.
Attention! Please register your email IDs used in non-smtp mails through cpanel plugin. Unregistered email IDs will not be allowed in non-smtp emails sent through scripts. Go to Mail section and find "Registered Mail IDs" plugin in paper_lantern theme.
Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hi @Yeinson,

Please see my previous post. That message isn't from cPanel, but rather from a third-party plugin you or your provider have installed on the server.

Thank you.

Gyanendra Giri

Registered
Oct 31, 2017
New Delhi, India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi @Yeinson,

I have written a post to quickly resolve the issue here.
[Removed - Expired SSL Certificate And directing to third-party URL]

What you have to do is...
Add email address in Email section of your Cpanel and look for an icon named ‘Registered Mail IDs‘. Click on that icon and add the email address you want to use in PHP forms.

Other solution to this issue is.....
Use SMTP for sending emails.

Thanks
Gyanendra Giri

Attachments

Md Badiruddin

Registered
Mar 29, 2018
india
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I Can Not Fix This Problem Please Help Me Out..

Attention! Please register your email IDs used in non-smtp mails through cpanel plugin. Unregistered email IDs will not be allowed in non-smtp emails sent through scripts. Go to Mail section and find "Registered Mail IDs" plugin in paper_lantern theme.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @Md Badiruddin,

Have you reviewed the previous responses on this thread to try the referenced solution?

Thank you.

Md Badiruddin

Registered
Mar 29, 2018
india
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I'll add email address but not solved my problem. now, what to do.

and when i Addon Domains
You cannot park your main domain. how to fix it.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I'll add email address but not solved my problem. now, what to do.
I recommend reporting the issue to your web hosting provider so they can take a closer look, as this is a third-party plugin and not a feature that's developed by cPanel & WHM.

and when i Addon Domains
You cannot park your main domain. how to fix it.
Does the domain name differ from an existing domain name on the cPanel account? If not, please also report this to your web hosting provider so they can take a closer look.

Thanks!