The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plesk 9.2.3 Server Migration to CPanel Horde Database

Discussion in 'Migrate to cPanel' started by ehask71, Aug 8, 2012.

1. ehask71

ehask71 Active Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I talked a customer off plesk ( Told her she was going to have to support herself I was only going to support CPanel) and I procured her a new CPanel box. I am testing the migration tool and emails and everything is coming over fine BUT a couple domains ( radio stations) use Horde as their address book etc.

These are not getting copied over when I do a migration is their any workaround for this?

I was going to have you guys do the migration but since you dont support Plesk to CPanel suPHP I decided to do it my self I really need it on her stuff to track down script kiddies emailing and such.

2. JeffP.

JeffP. Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    You already have a ticket open for this, which we have replied to several times. We will continue to use the ticket for support of this issue. Providing support in multiple separate locations is very inefficient.

That isn't accurate. This is the information that was sent to you in the ticket regarding suPHP:

That's not an indication that suPHP isn't supported. It's a suggestion in order to ensure a smooth migration between the servers, if you're not using suPHP on the Plesk box. It is not mandatory to use dso at any time.

Please continue to use the ticket for this issue.

Thank you.