The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls help Me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minang, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Minang

Minang Registered

Dear Friends,

Hi my name's Minang. I am trying to get my website up and running smoothly. But I have no knowledge regarding construction of website. Hire a friend to do the template for me and unfortunately due to reason unknown, it was hang half way. Being bold in IT, i had to do it on my own and check with the person consistently to assists me but somehow or rather, the help was no genuine and keep giving me reason not to teach me anything.

What I like to do with my website is to put a chatting box or forum so that people can ask question regarding my products. How do i do that?

Also I would like to put a logo to it or my co tagline to it? How to do that?

For info, I am using Mambo template & programme.

Can someone assist me? Pleasessssssss...

2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

These are questions that would be better directed towards your host as they are of no direct relevance to cPanel, however I doubt that your host would be in a position to offer direct support for such issues.

Your best option would be to buy a selection of good books covering the topics in which you're interested and simply spend a lot of time learning how to achieve what you need - there's no easy quick solution to such things and no shortcut to simply taking your time and learning what is required.

I often find http://forums.devshed.com to be a good place for beginners, however don't expect people to simply hand you answers if you're not willing to put in the effort yourself.

3. ShockHosts

ShockHosts Well-Known Member

Yes indeed. How do you all find cPanel Forums when searching for website help? :rolleyes: