The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pop3 Account Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fastez, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Fastez

Fastez Member

I need some help on this one. I cannot seem to download emails to my Outlook express when just yesterday I could. They all get stuck on the server apparently, as I can read them in webmail. I even tried recreating the accounts and setting everything up over again and it did not work. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

2. jrf

jrf Well-Known Member

Once in a while a customer has this problem. Most often it is due to an email with scripting in it. Sometimes Norton blocks the scripting, other times I have no idea what it is. Normally I have them go into Webmail and start deleting the very large emails and then emails one at a time going back and forth and trying to download in Outlook. Evnetually they find the bad email and the rest download.

If you run an anti virus program you may also want to dissable it and see if they download. If they do download, make sure not to open any attachments.

Hope this helps.