The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Porblems in WHM

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by madihrb, Jul 14, 2009.

1. madihrb

madihrb Member

I got these problems in whm, I dont know why it happens.

1) First problem I got was that I am not able to upload any file to my server.

Any account no matter, only no can't be uploaded to cpanel accounts.

2) Second problem which is a big problem, when I logged to whm saw that in WHM 'List Accounts' there is no list of accounts.
    When I check in other areas in whm I noticed that no where the acct list exist.

But the sites are opening perfectly.

3) I am not able to create the new account it stucks at 'Checking input data'.

4) When I type '/scripts/upcp --force' in ssh command menu it say that quota exceded.

Although the 40 GB is free, are you people reselling service or wht?

Can anyone here help me?

2. thewebhosting

thewebhosting Well-Known Member

1) First problem I got was that I am not able to upload any file to my server.

Ans: Please make sure that the ownership to the domain should be assigned as username:username

2) Second problem which is a big problem, when I logged to whm saw that in WHM 'List Accounts' there is no list of accounts.
    When I check in other areas in whm I noticed that no where the acct list exist.

Ans: Backup your httpd.conf and rename it. Then try below command in SSH

/scripts/rebuildhttpdconfig

3) I am not able to create the new account it stucks at 'Checking input data'.

Ans: I am not sure about this, but as an alternative you can use /scripts/wwwacct to create
    new account manually.

4) When I type '/scripts/upcp --force' in ssh command menu it say that quota exceded.

Ans: I would suggest to run fixquota script /scripts/fixquota and have a try.

3. bazzii

bazzii Member

do "/scripts/upcp --force" after changing the WHM->Update Config -> Manual Updates Only (STABLE tree).

make sure that your /home OR / partition has usrquota enabled

Also do FSCK on the server (hope that would help)

# shutdown -r -F now

4. david510

david510 Well-Known Member

For the ftp issue it could be firewall issue. Please have a check of the firewall for the ports that are opened for outbound connections.