The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ports failing, PHP not working.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EStarr, Apr 6, 2003.

1. EStarr

EStarr Guest

Okay.. There is something seriously wrong with this server. I purchased it through the datacenter. Right away, PHP did not work. It would ask me to download the file, rather than displaying it.

Yesterday I logged into WHM to set up an account and it gave me an error, Page Cannot Be Displayed. It will let me through the login process, but after putting in the information it gives me the error. I reboot the machine via the APC switch and it worked. Then, I noticed the FTP wasn't allowing me to log in. Graceful reboot fixed that, but then I couldn't access WHM again. I reboot via the APC switch again and it came up at first. Then stopped again. I upgraded Cpanel and ran /scripts/easyapache and the WHM problem persists, though PHP has changed it's outcome to PHP extensions. Still an error though.

http://www.estarr-1.com/status/ - 500 Internal Server Error

This server is about 3 or 4 days old, it's running all the latest software. Is this an incorrect setup or is it something I can fix? I'm going to try to reboot one more time and see if the changes take effect, but I can't imagine all these remote reboots being good for the server.