The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Postgree SQL

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by Snicks, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Snicks

Snicks Member

Hi.

I am setting unlimited PostgreeSQLs to all of my accounts, but when i login in Cpanel and try to ass databases or users, i get a succesfully created notice but nothing is added. What is happening ?

Thanks

2. Aric1

Aric1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    If you use Easyapache/WHM to update Apache, did you select PostgreSQL? After that, did you go into WHM and install the modifications and change the PostgreSQL root password?

3. Snicks

Snicks Member

I didn't do anything. I use the server as i bought it so i am not sure how to answer your questions. Is there any way to check that ?

4. Aric1

Aric1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    PostgreSQL is not installed by default in CPANEL, you have to explicitly install it using the basic directions I mentioned. If you didn't install it, who did? Your NOC? If it is installed and you aren't comfortable checking the items I mentioned, try contacting your NOC.

5. Snicks

Snicks Member

Techinal Service managed to install Postgree. Now i can add/delere databesaes and username, and add usernames in databases, but when i try to use PHPPgAdmin there is no db showed and if i try to add from PHPPGAdmin sais i don't have enough permissions.

AS a nota, i logged in to phpPgAdmin uits a Postgree username and password wich was added to a postgree db.