Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Postgresql Schema / pg_dump issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noosalife, Apr 13, 2011.

1. noosalife

noosalife Member

I have been searching for an answer to this issue for a while and can't for the life of me find anyone else that has had a similar problem. Well either that or I am using the wrong terms.

One of my servers appears to have an issue with Postgresql which has gone undetected long enough so that all backups now include the issue. (before I get asked to install a backup)

It is a strange one where pg_dump will no longer work, and all databases show two (2) public schemas. Attached is a screen shot to show what I mean. The error on the backup scripts is now pg_dump: query to obtain list of schemas failed: ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression

The really weird thing is that the database read/write/delete actions still work fine.

Has anyone else experienced this issue (and solved it) or does any one have some tips on how I can solve it. Any help/pointers appreciated.

Attached Files: