The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

postwwwacct will not run

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thernes, May 30, 2007.

1. thernes

thernes Active Member

No matter what I do, the postwwwacct-script will not run on my server. I've tried wwwact both via whm and via ssh, but it just won't run after the account is created. I'm running WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.9.0-R10737 and I think I have tried all different permissionson the postwwwact script, but still no luck. Any tips on what to try?

thanks,

Thomas

2. rejected

rejected Well-Known Member

Thomas

Can you exec /scripts/postwwwacct from SSH? If not try chmod +x /scripts/postwwwacct see how that goes..

3. thernes

thernes Active Member

Hey and thank you for your suggestions.

I've tried both of your suggestions, but still no go. Wierd! Root is the owner of the script, it's chmod'ed properly and the postwwwact itself looks like this;

No error-messages or nothing. I've also tried running the /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/panelmenus/cpanel/postwwwacct.pl, but for some reason that won't run either. Wierd. If you've got any more suggestions, I'm all ears ;)

4. GnomeyNewt

GnomeyNewt Active Member

Strange, I'm having the exact same issue. I have put a test script that just says "hi" and it won't go. wwwacct is finding the script, but its not executing it... Will troubleshoot again later on today, but maybe somebody will know whats up!

Here is my specs on the server:
    WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.9.0-R118
    CentOS 3.4 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0