The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Praise for cPanel Support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koolcards, Aug 17, 2008.

1. koolcards

koolcards Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2003
    Tampa, Fl
    Years ago, when support wasn't very good and cPanel deserved blasting, I posted nasty comments about the pathetic service.

Fair is fair and when they've done really good work, as they have in the last couple of years, that deserves posting also. :)

I had one of those issues that takes hours on a Saturday night/Sunday morning (of course!) while your eyes blur, hair gets pulled out, snippets of code and 'fixes' are scattered all over various desktops. No amount of examining configurations, comparing set ups, searching the web, checking forums, and generally getting so overheated that your brains are running out of your ears was resolving anything.

Basically, I was brain dead. :eek:

I opened a support ticket with cPanel and, later, was asked for my feedback, which I provided. I enclose a copy of that feedback here, in it's entirety.

(10 out of 10 is the highest rating)
    I cannot express too strongly how much improvement that cPanel has shown over the last couple of years or how truly excellent it is now. I've only got 1/2 dozen machines with cPanel but I'll convert the other older boxes and any new ones will definitely have WHM/cPanel installed.

Anyway, I just want to thank them (Mike) very much for putting forth that extra effort (and follow up) that makes superior support and will continue to recommend WHM/cPanel to everyone. :D