trend

Jul 23, 2003
Hi,

If I wish to purchase Cpanel, I am asked to supply cpanel.net with an IP address. However, as I am getting a new server which will be tested on a test site, and then after everything is working, then move to the racks. So my question is can I change the IP address to the ones I am going to use in the racks after I have finished all the testing at the test site?

In addition, I would also like to know if Cpanel comes with Imagemagick? Sendmail server? Proftpd?

Regards,
Trend

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

ciphervendor

Aug 26, 2002
you can email [email protected] to have your IP changed if you don't go through a distributor.

cPanel includes but is not limited to:

exim
proftpd
cppop
pureftp
mailman
interchange
apache
mysql
postgresql
php
webmail

tAzMaNiAc

Feb 16, 2003
Sachse, TX
Originally posted by trend
Hi,

If I wish to purchase Cpanel, I am asked to supply cpanel.net with an IP address. However, as I am getting a new server which will be tested on a test site, and then after everything is working, then move to the racks. So my question is can I change the IP address to the ones I am going to use in the racks after I have finished all the testing at the test site?

In addition, I would also like to know if Cpanel comes with Imagemagick? Sendmail server? Proftpd?

Regards,
Trend

ImageMagick is pretty easy to install so that shouldn't be a problem. Kudos to cipher, he's right.

Brenden