The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premature end of script headers for all PHP files after MySQL Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leon Aves, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Leon Aves

Leon Aves Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

I recently upgraded MySQL through WHM from 5.1 to 5.6, I backed up all of my databases, but post upgrade, none of my PHP files will execute, even a simple "echo "hello";" hangs for a minute then 500s, the apache error log shows 'premature end of script headers'. All my databases are fine and I can access them through phpMyAdmin in CPanel, permissions seem to be the same as they were before (655), I have checked suPHP and suExec logs and there is nothing of note there, and I have cleared both to ensure they haven't reached their size limit. I have also recompiled apache and PHP (2.2.29 and 5.5.26 respectively).

Does anyone have any idea what might have caused this and how to resolve it?

2. 24x7ss

24x7ss Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Are you sure PHP didn't get updated at the time of easyapache because this error occurs when php upgraded on the server and different version of PHP can leave residual options in the httpd.conf. Check httpd.conf and if any other php version is mentioned in it then comment it and run distiller.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Which permissions are configured as 0655? Do you notice any specific failure messages in /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log ?

Thank you.