Prevent server from bouncing back emails

khalled

Jan 8, 2011
I send newsletter from my forum to members and because some mail of members became failed by time , i get the following error massage
PHP:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

*******@mail.com
the question is it any way to prevent EXIM from send mail to this failed mail again every time i send newsletter

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Do not paste the output from that command here. There's no need for it.

the question is it any way to prevent EXIM from send mail to this failed mail again every time i send newsletter
Remove the users with bad email addresses from your list of folks you send the email to. You mention you're sending the email from your forums to your users. Assuming you've got usergroups setup, you could move the bad email address users to another group and then do not send that specific group the email.

khalled

Jan 8, 2011
Do not paste the output from that command here. There's no need for it.

Remove the users with bad email addresses from your list of folks you send the email to. You mention you're sending the email from your forums to your users. Assuming you've got usergroups setup, you could move the bad email address users to another group and then do not send that specific group the email.
that's right , but i have very large numbers of bad mails and will be hard to follow it manual , is it any way to collect this failed mail address automtic and group it in specific group or prevent EXIM from send to it again