sadasan

Feb 10, 2015
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I am confused a little about price system of cPanel.
I watch the follow site.

Is it the only available price?
Is this price applied for all types of servers, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated?

I remembered that there was a free license for only one domain hosting. It was the best for testing a new server because of no limited period like15 days.

Is it no more available?

Thank you.

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I believe these are the only options.
I questioned the pricing structure and how CPanel doesn't seem to cater for users like myself.
I have a dedicated server (hardware) with only 4 or 5 domains on it, and I have to pay $45 per month, whereas an admin plan would suffice.
However the admin plan is only available on cloud solutions.

cPanelLauren

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
There as far as I am aware was not a free license for 1 domain hosting. There is cPanel solo for 1 domain hosting, which is available on Cloud servers for 15/mo. There is also a trial license that you can get and always has been. The pricing on the site there is the standard pricing we offer, but you may want to discuss with our customer service team which option is best for you. You can email them at [email protected]

@keat63, I wish I had a solution for you for that other than recommend you move to a cloud server. Did you ever talk to customer service about that?

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
My original host dropped CPanel due to the licensing changes, so I had to switch hosts.
My license is paid directly to the hosts and not Cpanel.
I saw a huge price increase.

Last edited: