The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro addon modules???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jols, Dec 8, 2009.

1. jols

jols Well-Known Member

I just went to the cPanel Pro Activation - cPanel Inc. URL, so we could get the Request Support utility going in cPanel for two of our new servers, and I find this:
    ----------------
    For a limited time, the Pro addon is available for download free of charge to all current cPanel customers. This addon makes use of the new module features in cPanel 8.8.0; Which will allow third parties to write and integrate their own cPanel modules. This package includes the source code for all 4 of the new cPanel modules that it adds. To receive your free copy, just enter your ip address below and click Activate. Once you have activated cPanel PRO on your machine and updated to cPanel 8.8.0 or later, you can download the Pro addon here.
    ----------------
    "Which will allow third parties to write and integrate their own cPanel modules."??? Is this new, or something really old. To "write and integrate their own cPanel modules"? This is something we have been wanting to do (easily) for a very long time. Is this some new capability that has recently been added? If so, then how the heck do I find it?

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter: