Problem after copying site from another server

smartscript

Registered
Aug 12, 2011
Hi Guys!

I've recenltly imported a website from another server, but now i'm receiving the following errors all over the website:

Code:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_ce2fd2c63b07b3bbb517b04129a9b4a3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/jobb/public_html/includes/config.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/jobb/public_html/includes/config.php:2) in /home/jobb/public_html/includes/config.php on line 2

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_ce2fd2c63b07b3bbb517b04129a9b4a3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
Any idea what's wrong and how I can fix it?

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Had you viewed the site previously in your browser? You likely have cached session files. Try viewing the site in a proxy to see if you are getting errors or not such as proxify.net or kproxy.com

smartscript

Registered
Aug 12, 2011
Had you viewed the site previously in your browser? You likely have cached session files. Try viewing the site in a proxy to see if you are getting errors or not such as proxify.net or kproxy.com
Yes, you are right. I just tried in a proxy and it worked perfctly, no errors. So how do I get rid of this problem?

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator