The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem collecting data from a file on another account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dxer, Apr 12, 2007.

1. dxer

dxer Well-Known Member

I have a problem on my server where one client is trying to collect informations from a file on another account on same server. And this suddenly stops to work. Once reboot of the server corrected the problem but it is back after just couple of days.

Here are details.
    On account www.BLUEaccount.com there is a file index.html and within this file there is a code:

$fcontent= file_get_contents("http://www.REDaccount.com/data/data.tmp");

and the problem is that index.html file on BLUEaccount.com is not loading because it seems can not collect data from data.tmp file from REDaccount.com

But when we take this data.tmp file directly into directory of the index.html file on BLUEaccount, everything work OK.

Any idea what to do to fix the problem ?
    Thanks

#1 dxer, Apr 12, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  2. support

support Active Member

account

Not sure , could be a firewall problem. You can try stopping the firewall on your server to see what results it gives

3. dxer

dxer Well-Known Member

But this accounts are both on the same server and it worked before like couple of weeks and now don't. Firewall is not changed, nothing was upgrade on server in the meantime, even not cPanel. Last time reboot helped but I don't want to reboot anymore because of this issue. I must find other was solution.