Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Problem creating accounts - API

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by danielati, Sep 24, 2015.

1. danielati

danielati Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi,

I use API to create accounts with PHP. This week I noticed that the account creation status is different.
    It is appearing before the following account status:

Code:
    Password is 'useracct' has been changed.
    Id: TQ: TaskQueue: 0000
    ----- BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY -----
    SDFJLJljflJLJlhjHhLHljhlJHLgJHGjughjjlkJLKjlkJKLjLKJKLjllkjlJlkjLKJLLjlkJKLjlJLJHGJgJGjgJGjgJgjGJgjGJgJGJHGJFDFDSDFJLJljflJLJlhjHhLHljhlJHLgJHGjughjjlkJLKjlkJKLjLKJKLjllkjlJlkjLKJLLjlkJKLjlJLJHGJgJGjgJGjgJgjGJgjGJgJGJHGJFDFDSDFJLJljflJLJlhjHhLHljhlJHLgJHGjughjjlkJLKjlkJKLjLKJKLjllkjlJlkjLKJLLjlkJKLjlJLJHGJgJGjgJGjgJgjGJgjGJgJGJHGJFDFDSDFJLJljflJLJlhjHhLHljhlJHLgJHGjughjjlkJLKjlkJKLjLKJKLjllkjlJlkjLKJLLjlkJKLjlJLJHGJgJGjgJGjgJgjGJgjGJgJGJHGJFDFDSDFJLJljflJLJlhjHhLHljhlJHLgJHGjughjjlkJLKjlkJKLjLKJKLjllkjlJlkjLKJLLjlkJKLjlJLJHGJgJGjgJGjgJgjGJgjGJgJGJHGJFDFD
    ----- END RSA PRIVATE KEY -----

What is this? Before I created the account and did not appear this ...

I use the port '2087'.

I read the status of the account creation through the command "new SimpleXMLElement ()". But I have the following log:

Code:
    PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement :: __ construct (): Entity: line 1: parser error: Start tag expected, < not found in /home/useracctlocal/public_html/createacct.php on line 338
    PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement :: __ construct (): Password is "useracct" has been changed. in /home/useracctlocal/public_html/createacct.php on line 338
    PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement :: __ construct (): ^ in /home/useracctlocal/public_html/createacct.php on line 338
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed XML' in /home/useracctlocal/public_html/createacct.php:338
    Stack trace:
    __construct('Password for \xE2\x80...') ">
    # 0 /home/useracctlocal/public_html/createacct.php(338): SimpleXMLElement -> __ construct ('Password for \ XE2 \ x80 ...')
    # 1 /home/useracctlocal/public_html/createacct.php(170): include ('/ home / useracctlocal ...')
    # 2 {main}

thrown in /home/useracctlocal/public_html/createacct.php on line 338

Code:
    PHP Code:
    $acct = array( 'username' => $cp_user, 'password' => $cp_passw, 'domain' => $domain, 'contactemail' => $email, 'plan' => $plan, 'mxcheck'=>"local");

$account = $xmlapi->createacct($acct);

$xml2 = new SimpleXMLElement($account); // line 338

Please can anyone help me?

Thank you

#1 danielati, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  2. cPDavidN

cPDavidN cPanel Developer
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. This could indicate any number of different conditions, and could be affected by a large number of variables. Could you open a ticket by emailing integrationATcpanel.net, or using https://tickets.cpanel.net/ and provide access to an affected server so we can investigate? (Please include a link to this forum thread so we can update the thread once we find the answer.)

Thank you,

David Nielson
    Integration Developer, cPanel

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 cPDavidN, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    danielati likes this.
  3. danielati

danielati Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello David, thank you for answering me.

Before opening the ticket identified a change in my WHM.
    In Home »Server Configuration» Basic cPanel & WHM Setup is showing the following:

- Removed - (please attach images to your posts)

I think maybe that might be the cause of the log and I'm having as never before.

Can you help me with that? I could not understand well how to proceed with the API TOKEN.

API_TOKEN.jpg

#3 danielati, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
  4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello :)

That issue is discussed at:

https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/pushbullet-default-settings.500771/

However, I don't believe it's related to your issue so you may want to proceed with opening a ticket. Post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...