The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Emails ! Outlook / Incredimail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Aloga, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Aloga

Aloga Registered

I have problems with emails in outlook express and incredimail.

My configuration is:

pop: mail.dominio.com
    smtp: mail.dominio.com

user: user@dominio.com
    password: xxxxxx

Ok--> Autenticacion

I have error and my clients can´t send emails, and read emails. The box of user/password outlook out.

----> Which is the correct configuration?
    ----> Where can I form it in the panel?

Thanks.

2. savagehost

savagehost Member

Outlook..

Within Outlook ( Tools > Accounts )

Adjust properties of account uder " Server " check my server requires authentication. In the event of ISP port blocking you will not be able to send mail on the default Port 25, but add additional port 26 in WHM Service Manager. After doing this adjust your Outlook Connection to connect to SMTP on port 26. Other than this settings appear correct.

pop: mail.dominio.com
    smtp: mail.dominio.com

user: user@dominio.com
    password: xxxxxx

Not working? Add more detailed information in reply. Error number, error message text, etc.

3. Aloga

Aloga Registered

Error

This is the error:

Problema al iniciar la sesión en el servidor de correo. Se rechazó su contraseña. Cuenta: '*Eduardo', Servidor: 'mail.beyondiberica.com', Protocolo: POP3, Respuesta del servidor: '-ERR Bad login', Puerto: 110, Seguridad (SSL): No, Error de servidor: 0x800CCC90, Número de error: 0x800CCC92

With port 26 and 25, pop (pop.dominio.com), smtp (smtp.dominio.com), user: user@dominio.com ...

¿? :(

4. savagehost

savagehost Member

Outlook Blues

According to this error code, your connection to the mail server has been established. However the password/username combination are wrong, or you are attempting an SSL connection on a Non-SSL Server. If you are checking/sending mail using the "Default" account or primary username, then you do not need the " @mydomain.com " attached to the username.

After checking that all settings are correct, Try using Outlook Express again. In the event that this does not work you'll have to check your server settings. There is a possibility that the mailboxes have been corrupted. You can fix this by clicking on Rebuild/Fix Mail Dbs/Boxes under E-Mail. If this does not work, if you are using a firewall check that the configurations are correct. There is a remote chance that the Virtual Aliases has been changed, or is incorrect. However usually this is unlikely.