Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

[Problem]Making a WHM reseller account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NetOnWeb, Dec 10, 2009.

1. NetOnWeb

NetOnWeb Registered

Yo guys im new to these forums so please move the thread if its in the wrong place!

I own a master reseller account but i need a step to step tut on how to make a reseller account

Thanks
    NetOnWeb:)

2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Please note that root (administrator) access is required to create a new reseller account via WHM.

To setup a new reseller upon account creation, the following feature may be used (via root access):
    WHM: Main >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account
    Documentation: Create a New Account

To grant reseller privileges to an existing account, the following feature may be used (via root access):
    WHM: Main >> Resellers >> Reseller Center
    Documentation: Reseller Center

Referring to "master reseller" -- this is not terminology used in a stock-default installation of cPanel and WHM; it sounds like your host may be using a third-party plug-in, so the steps involved may be different. I would check with your hosting service provider for specific details.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...