The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem port 22

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lntruso, Apr 27, 2013.

1. lntruso

lntruso Registered

I can't access to port 22, and ftp, mysql and ssh, I only access to whm

server show this:

The last attempt to update cPanel & WHM was blocked.

Please correct these issues and rerun updates.
    fatal: Your RPM database appears unstable. It is not possible at the moment to install a simple RPM.
    fatal: Newer releases of cPanel & WHM are not compatible with your operating system. Upgrade your OS, or use the Update Preferences screen to select a Long-Term Support release for use with your OS. Please see our OS End of Life policy for more information.
    fatal: Can not upgrade because sysup has been disabled in current installation

im intent reinstall everything but i cant

Port 22 es blocked

Server send this mail

fatal,Your RPM database appears unstable. It is not possible at the moment to install a simple RPM.
    fatal,Newer releases of cPanel & WHM are not compatible with your operating system. Upgrade your OS, or use the <A HREF=../scripts2/updateconf>Update Preferences screen</A> to select a Long-Term Support release for use with your OS. Please see our <A HREF=http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/InstallationGuide/OperatingSystemEOL target="_blank">OS End of Life policy</A> for more information.

i need help, my sites down 2 days...

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Have you contacted your Hosting Provider about this?