The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem running php baseball stats program

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mccloe2, Jun 5, 2008.

1. mccloe2

mccloe2 Registered

I am recieving the warnings below when trying to run a php baseball stats program on my domain. Can anyone tell me what I should be doing? I am using php5.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: main(../top.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mccloe2/public_html/scorer/HBSV/indexMaster.inc on line 23

Warning: main(../top.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mccloe2/public_html/scorer/HBSV/indexMaster.inc on line 23

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '../top.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mccloe2/public_html/scorer/HBSV/indexMaster.inc on line 23

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The is the information on line 23:

include("../top.php"); // Seitenkopf + Navi

You may view the this at http://www.mccloe.com/scorer/HBSV/ll/

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. mccloe2

mccloe2 Registered

Let me phrase the question differently, how do I create a blank top.php file?

3. mccloe2

mccloe2 Registered

Problem appears to be solved. Thanks for taking the time to look at this issue.