The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with a domain I just added

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RyanM., May 26, 2008.

1. RyanM.

RyanM. Registered

I just added a domain in my cpanel and it worked successfully it said. I go to the domain and it just talks about cpanel:

toplistssite.com
    So I install my script and then it still does not work, but all other pages of my site work. Even when I go to

toplistssite.com/index.php it takes me to my correct home page. So I am unsure as to what I should do. Any help?

#1 RyanM., May 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Works here. Very slow though. Appears to be a coding issue to me.

3. RyanM.

RyanM. Registered

I cannot believe I didn't think of it sooner. The reason why it was still showing the first link the cpanel page and not the second page was because I had to clear cookies and all that. I did so and it worked fine. Not sure why it saved it as a cookie though.

And I just went there and it wasn't slow at all. There is a lot of sites being hosted where I got this hosting at. 2GBSpace/20GBTransfer, it was free and there are a lot of sites hosting on the same server and I haven't felt any lag yet.

So I guess everyone can disregard this thread since I made a simple mistake.