The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with addon domain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by winromulus, Jun 19, 2007.

1. winromulus

winromulus Registered

Hi CPanel users,

I love Cpanel... it's the best ... it really makes things a lot easier. Now to get to the problem... I tried adding a domain with the "Addon Domain" but i get this error:

Bind reloading on rslrs15 using rndc zone: [zapacila.com] The subdomain, winalechs.zapacila.com has been added.

Error from park wrapper: winalechs.com is already configured.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, winalechs.zapacila.com has been removed.

winalechs.com could not be setup. The subdomain winalechs.zapacila.com was not setup either.

What I understand from this error is that winalechs.com is allready added. But the problem is that it doesn't show up in any menus in the Addon Domain Maintenance or any where else. I can't access much of the server because it's a hosting plan. My only hope is the Cpanel and SSH at most. Please help me. Please!!!

2. plague

plague Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hi.

I think the problem is (according the error message) that the domain winalechs.com is already setup with other user/owner in the same server that you host your account.

"Error from park wrapper: winalechs.com is already configured."

Am I wrong?

3. winromulus

winromulus Registered

well the thing is that i am the root user on this hosting and there are no other users... i can't understand this very well because pinging the winalechs.com domain gives me the machine IP but adding it to the hosting doesn't work... is there a possibility that cpanel has made incomplete changes... like adding the domain to the machine but missed directing it to that folder and adding it to the list of added domains?! is there a way to delete this domain from the machine manualy using the cpanel or ssh and then adding it again?!