The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Apache webserver and MySQL after installing cPanel

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by santhoshsd, Sep 12, 2010.

1. santhoshsd

santhoshsd Registered

I have a Fedora machine with Apache webserver and MySQL installed with some data present in both the servers. I installed cPanel on this machine with a test license. After installing cPanel I am not able to start Apache Webserver and login to MySQL.

I am getting the following error when I try to start the webserver

Building global cache for cpanel...warn [Cpanel::AdvConfig::apache::modules] Unable to locate executable Apache binary warn [Cpanel::AdvConfig::apache::modules] Unable to locate executable Apache binary

2. santhoshsd

santhoshsd Registered

Need support

I have a Fedora machine with Apache webserver and MySQL installed with some data present in both the servers. I installed cPanel on this machine with a test license. After installing cPanel I am not able to start Apache Webserver and login to MySQL.

I am getting the following error when I try to start the webserver

Building global cache for cpanel...warn [Cpanel::AdvConfig::apache::modules] Unable to locate executable Apache binary warn [Cpanel::AdvConfig::apache::modules] Unable to locate executable Apache binary

Will cPanel install and setup cPanel on the Fedora machine ... if I buy the license ?