The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with backups/migration after cpanel update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cesarlwh, Jun 8, 2011.

1. cesarlwh

cesarlwh Well-Known Member

I have a problem on 12 servers after cpanel updates(11.28 to 11.30).

All domains migration fails the data base restore, on cpanel show the mysql user and data bases but this not exists on mysql and i need to create again on cpanel.

Files migration on streaming mode fails(many files are missing but does not accuse error at the time of migration).

I am migrating using the "Copy multiple accounts/packages from another server" option with root password and uncheck the box "Use Incremental Backups speed-up", if this option is checked the migration fail with this error:

Unable to get user id for user --use_backups at /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/pkgacct line 127.

Somebody is going through it too?

2. cesarlwh

cesarlwh Well-Known Member

Somebody help-me?

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

This typically indicates an error with MySQL on the destination server. Do you notice any specific error messages in the cPanel error log related to MySQL during the transfer? You can check for this via a command such as:

Code:
    # tail -f /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
    In addition, I suggest opening a ticket for this issue so we can check further.

Submit A Ticket

Thank you.