Problem with cpaddons manually installation

RedSec

Oct 7, 2008
Good Afternoon,

I'm try to create and install a cpaddons for my members.

But, in th end, when i'm click on "Update Addons Config" i'have :

Fetching http://httpupdate.cpanel.net/cpanelsync/cpaddons/cPAddonsMD5/.cpanelsync.lock (0)....Using dns cache file /root/.HttpRequest/httpupdate.cpanel.net......searching for mirrors (attempt 1)......loaded mirror speeds from cache......connecting to [email protected]Done Fetching http://httpupdate.cpanel.net/cpanelsync/cpaddons/cPAddonsMD5/.cpanelsync.bz2 (1)[email protected]%......Done Fetching http:///cPAddonsMD5/Red.pm (0)....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...Waiting for dns resolution to become available....Resolving ...Resolving using backup method...

My cpaddons is on /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons/Red/Games/NukedKlan

My pm addon on /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons/Red/Games/NukedKlan.pm

In CpAddonsConf :

our %vend = (
'eName' => {
'vndinf' => 'http://www.ename.ro/cpaddons',
'cphost' => 'www.ename.ro',
'cphuri' => '/cpaddons',
'palmd5' => 'd4c87809d0d70c25172d75acbd8a4e76',
},
'Red' => {},
);
In /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons/cPAddonsAvailable/ i' m Red.pm

In /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons/cPAddonsMD5 i'm Red.pm

So, it's impossible for me for install my addon. A idea ?

Thansk for your reply.

(sorry for my english)

Nicolas.

RedSec

Oct 7, 2008
im'try and this ok :)

thanks.

But in my config file on my CMS. I'have :

define('HASHKEY', '".addslashes(@sha1(uniqid(''), true))."');

How do I calculate well as cpanel key during installation?

Thank you.