The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With Cpanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bud117, Dec 7, 2005.

1. bud117

bud117 Registered

Hi All, I think someone might be able to answer this query for me, we currently use cpanel on our website, but the person who disgned our website, will not help us out at all, the problem i've got is that all our customers seem to be leaving in the checkout, we have since foundout the checkout (payment part) is not working, is there anyway that we can find out if the customers who left, had items in their basket's using cpanel, any help on this matter would be very helpful

thanks in advance

2. simplestar

simplestar Well-Known Member

HI,
    Are you referring to a shopping cart? Though your db might be MySQL, you should have an administrative backend for your cart. If it's failing at checkout, it could be your gateway isn't set up properly or scripts issue there in your cart's checkout process. If this person setup your cart and gateway for you, it would only be good business practice for that person to try and resolve it; particularly if you paid that person. You should also check with your shopping cart's forum.

3. bud117

bud117 Registered

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply, i'll try what you suggested