Motamedi

Mar 14, 2015
Iran , Tehran
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
hello

my problem is when entered command " /scripts/cpbackup --force " for backup all users show this error :

Code:
[cpbackup] Failed to back up account youruser
[cpbackup] (XID v6hyv5) “/usr/local/cpanel/bin/pkgacct” ended prematurely because it received the “BUS” (7) signal:  at /scripts/cpbackup line 1142.
[cpbackup] Failed to back up account whmrback
[cpbackup] (XID rpmy2j) “/usr/local/cpanel/bin/pkgacct” ended prematurely because it received the “BUS” (7) signal:  at /scripts/cpbackup line 1142.
[cpbackup] Failed to back up account yyssd
[cpbackup] (XID fu274n) “/usr/local/cpanel/bin/pkgacct” ended prematurely because it received the “BUS” (7) signal:  at /scripts/cpbackup line 1142.
[cpbackup] Failed to back up account myuser
[cpbackup] (XID mgutkj) “/usr/local/cpanel/bin/pkgacct” ended prematurely because it received the “BUS” (7) signal:  at /scripts/cpbackup line 1142.
[cpbackup] Failed to back up account myaccount
[cpbackup] (XID uabpzn) “/usr/local/cpanel/bin/pkgacct” ended prematurely because it received the “BUS” (7) signal:  at /scripts/cpbackup line 1142.
and creating files In large numbers " core.112233 " in directory where the command

please help me for solve this problem

thanks

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello,

Can you tell me what version of cPanel you're on? This sounds like an issue related to CPANEL-29859 which is fixed in v84 of cPanel/WHM. You can view some details on it here: Backup problem after upgrading to cPanel ver 84

Thanks!

Last edited: