SOLVED Problem with delivering emails from one domain

smeko

Feb 17, 2020
Tirane, Albania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I am new to administrating cpanel and whm shared hosting server.
One of servers account cant get emails from one specific domain.
When i check mail delivery report i notice that this email is delivered but is delivered to: [email protected].
This account does not have a filter like this and when i check into trash or spam this email has not arrived.
How can i solve this ?

Thank you in advance,

Silvi

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello,

This indicates that the email was delivered to the email address [email protected]/junk - you may need to subscribe to the Junk folder in order to see mail within. To subscribe to it you can go to your webmail client (I'm using Roundcube in my example) -> Settings -> Folders -> Select Junk -> Save

smeko

Feb 17, 2020
Tirane, Albania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

This is happening again, now with many other addresses which want to send email to this domain. All emails are clasified as succesful in track delivery but they all are delivered to [email protected]. I resolved this whitelisting one email address but as soon as it is happening with many other addresses i am looking forward to find what the real problem is. Pleas help.

Silvi

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
This email is being delivered to Junk, in all circumstances of this. It is definitely a successful delivery, the placement in the junk folder does not indicate it is unsuccessful. Is the mail that is placed in here marked with ***SPAM***?

smeko

Feb 17, 2020
Tirane, Albania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It is a successful delivery but i want some of this emails to arrive to inbox folder not to junk. There are no global or email filter which can filter those emails as spam. The spam score is under the value i have put in spamassassin filter. The sender host, ip, email account is different and there is none of those ip blacklisted in our server, none filter which can put emails from those hosts, sender domain to junk folder. I cant relate which is the problem why this is happening.
Thank you in advance.
Silvi

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
When you enable spam assassin's Spam Box a filter is automatically created for these to deliver them there. You can have SpamAssassin enabled but disable the spam box. To do this just go to cPanel>>Email>>Spam Filters -> Disable Move New Spam to a Separate Folder (Spam Box)