The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with domains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phil2396, Jul 21, 2007.

1. phil2396

phil2396 Registered

Hi all,

I have a problem with the cpanel version:10

I have added a domain and I deleted the domain then I wanted to had the domain again and its says the domain is already configured.

Can someone help me?

2. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator

Sounds like you need to open a ticket with Cpanel (if you are the admin of the server) - If you are just an end user you need to contact your web host.

Did you add the domain as an addon or parked domain of an existing account? Or did you add an account _and_ domain and hten remove the domain leaving the account?
    Mike

3. phil2396

phil2396 Registered

Hi,

Thanks for your respond. I'm not the admin of the server.
    I contacted my hosting compagny and they told me that there was only one domain of the account but when I go in the sub domain area I can actualy see the domain in the list of available domains to add a subdomain to and when I try to add a subdomain to that domain it makes an error.

Do you think that if I contact my hoster and I ask him to delete and recreate my account it will correct the problem?

4. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I think you need to call back your hosting provider and tell them to log into _your_ control panel and see the domain for themselves. Then let them know you want it deleted. They _should_ be able to fix it without having to recreate your whole account and main domain.

If they can't/don't fix it or they pass the buck on to you again, dump them like a hot potato and move to a new host.

Mike

5. phil2396

phil2396 Registered

Ok I will see with them.

Thanks a lot Mike.