Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Problem with EasyApache 4

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Kurogane, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Kurogane

Kurogane Member

I've a problem in MultiPHP Manager in the begin when i installed EA4 i see domains accounts etc now show me a empy table and give me this error "Error:API failure: (XID pqztt3) You must specify a valid user and domain." and in console this error

Code:
    usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_phpconf --default=ea-php56 --ea-php56=cgi
    Cpanel::Exception::InvalidParameter/(XID 8pe8tj) You must specify a valid user and domain.
    at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 183.
            Cpanel::Exception::new("Cpanel::Exception::InvalidParameter", "You must specify a valid user and domain.") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 75
            Cpanel::Exception::__create("InvalidParameter", "You must specify a valid user and domain.") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Config/userdata/Simple.pm line 86
            Cpanel::Config::userdata::Simple::get_cpanel_userdata("cp7457671zackar") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WebServer/Userdata.pm line 212
            Cpanel::WebServer::Userdata::get_vhost_map(Cpanel::WebServer::Userdata=HASH(0x3f6b738)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WebServer/Userdata.pm line 248
            Cpanel::WebServer::Userdata::get_vhost_list(Cpanel::WebServer::Userdata=HASH(0x3f6b738)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WebServer/Supported/apache.pm line 712
            Cpanel::WebServer::Supported::apache::update_user_package_handlers(Cpanel::WebServer::Supported::apache=HASH(0x3efd138), "lang", Cpanel::ProgLang::Supported::php=HASH(0x3e487f8), "package", "ea-php56") called at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_phpconf line 161
            bin::rebuild_phpconf::ea4::do_set(HASH(0x3cda3d0), Cpanel::ProgLang::Supported::php=HASH(0x3e487f8), Cpanel::WebServer::Supported::apache=HASH(0x3efd138)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_phpconf line 215
            bin::rebuild_phpconf::ea4::run(ARRAY(0x242adb8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_phpconf line 376
    I'm not sure why this error is previous working fine.

2. JacobPerkins

JacobPerkins Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Hi,

Can you put in a ticket for this issue? We haven't seen this before, and we would need to check your system out.

You can use the link in my signature to get a ticket in.

Thanks!