Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

problem with email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by ljwhite, May 28, 2006.

1. ljwhite

ljwhite Well-Known Member

Yesterday there were about 300 messages that I had already received that were dumped into my outlook inbox from the server. What might have happened? Many thanks in advance!

2. tweakservers

tweakservers Well-Known Member

are you referring to that you are receiving again the 300 messages that already been downloaded to your outlook? Checking the mail log will be have a better understanding.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eeadmin

eeadmin Well-Known Member

Same Problem

I just had the same problem ..... very curious. About a three or four days of old emails just came in. Have no idea why. They were already in my inbox. I have not notice anything unusual. Also I do not believe I have a panic log. How would I set that up. it seems like it should be there by default but maybe I goofed it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 eeadmin, May 30, 2006
    Last edited: May 30, 2006
  4. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

If you're accessing your mail through Outlook using POP and have chosen to leave a copy of the messages on the server, don't expect it to work properly.

5. eeadmin

eeadmin Well-Known Member

Not what I do

This is not what I do. I do not leave a copy.