The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with IP link in "List Accounts" in WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ttgpm, May 27, 2004.

1. ttgpm

ttgpm Registered

Hi all,

this is my first posting here and I accidently came across this problem when I was talking to my hosting provider.

Basic details are as follows:- WHM 9.2.0 cPanel 9.3.0-R5 and RedHat Enterprise 3 - WHM X v3.1.0.

I am hosting 2 domains with them so far, and each one has been assigned a different IP address (reason being one is a dedicated IP for full anonymous FTP access).

Under the section "List Accounts", I have the headings Domain, cPanel, Ip, UserName, and so on along the top, and below the respective domains.

When i click on the Ip link for each domain one resolves to http://ipaddress/~username and correctly displays the folder structure within the WHM window. While the other one (with the dedicated IP address) does not resolve correctly and i get a "page cannot be displayed".

Basically when I discussed this with the guy he told me that there should be a trailing forwardslash (/) at the end, and usually the URL resolves itself and adds it accordingly, but in this case (because I have this one domain with a dedicated IP) it does not. He informed me that they cannot manually change the link associated with the IP address to include it.

Has anyone else come accross this problem and is this a known issue?

Many thanks in advance