The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with mail queue manager

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by ebinfo, Aug 31, 2012.

1. ebinfo

ebinfo Active Member

i have WHM 11.32.3 (build 23) running on CENTOS 5.8 i686 standard

somehow the mail queue manager is no longer usable. whenever i get in there it just gets stuck in there and does not display nothing when asked to give me the list of emails inside the mail queue. The previous version was working just fine, as it was allowing me to get a list of results and clean out the emails that didn;'t belong in there,

is there a way to get back to the old version so that i can do some cleanup of the mail queue? i've been recently mail bombed and need to do some cleanup to remove spam content, and the way the current mail queue manager works is completely useless as it fails to provide me with a list of emails so i can delete them.

2. Eric

Eric Administrator
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Howdy,

Please open a ticket for help with the mail queue manager. There are a few things that could go wrong with very large mail queues. It's typically pretty quick but it sounds like you have a special situation you are trying to resolve.

Thanks!

3. ebinfo

ebinfo Active Member

thanks. i have opened a ticket with support.