Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Problem with mp3 files

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by madpato, Apr 6, 2019.

1. madpato

madpato Well-Known Member

Hello
    I know this is not specific to Whm/cpanel but i am kinda lost here.
    Ofc i have a cpanel server and turns out the web applications like joomla/wordpress cant upload mp3 files, tried on 2 different accounts and the same problem happens.
    Other files work fine (pdf,doc,mp4, etc) i have checked the mime types on each account and i have them enabled and also added some more:

audio/mpeg3
    audio/mp3
    The apps just say that they cant move from temp folder to destination folder, well checked permissions, folders are 755, even tried setting them 777 and same problem happens.

I am using php 7.2. Can you please give me any insight of how to solve this?

Regards

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @madpato

Can you tell me what the error is that you're getting specifically when trying to upload the files? Either from the application itself or the PHP error logs?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...