The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with .rtf attachments in NeoMail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by timothee, Sep 5, 2003.

1. timothee

timothee Member

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can modify the NeoMail webmail app, which is integrated in Cpanel, to give it the ability to process .rtf documents/attachments correctly. An .rtf document is now processed as a text/richtext document and with a click on the downloadlink it downloads a neomail.pl file instead of the appropriate .rft (MS Word) document?!

Does someone have a solution for this? Horde and SquirrelMail don't have these problems but I prefer to use NeoMail because of its simplicity.

Regards,

Timothée Bastin

BTW: I do not visit this site very often, so maybe it's not really new anymore but I would like to compliment you with the new website design....it looks very cool!

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. timothee

timothee Member

Sorry to kick this topic, but it drops so fast on this busy forum that no one ever looks at it again :(

Is there really no one who can help me with this? Asking it directly to the NeoMail programmer isn't allowed...you have to do so via your provider or in this case your hostingpanel provider. As NeoMail is an integrated part of Cpanel I hoped someone could help me here, but it looks like no one ever uses .rft documents?!