problem with suspend and unsuspend

samaanet

Dec 30, 2010
hi

i have problem with account i copy from another server .. the account used to be suspend in the previous company due to problems with owner

anyway ,, now i can't unsuspend the account no matter how many times i tried .. i change the permissions and do a lot of things i saw in the forum still getting nothing ..

this is the message i got

Changing shell for kalemaro.
Shell changed.
Unlocking password for user kalemaro.
passwd: Success.
Unsuspending email account logins for kalemaro.com .... Done
Found /etc/proftpd/kalemaro with contents. It will be archived as '/etc/proftpd/kalemaro.unsuspend_failed' and replaced with the previously suspended version.
Unsuspending FTP accounts...
Updating ftp passwords for kalemaro
Ftp password files updated.
Ftp vhost passwords synced
kalemaro's account is now active
Unsuspending mysql users
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/unsuspendacct line 261.
Notification => [email protected] via EMAIL [level => 3]

samaanet

Dec 30, 2010
OMG the problem fixed now .. by this script i think

Fixing Permissions on CGI Scripts

mitt

May 11, 2004
I have the same error right now. Running the " Fix Insecure Permissions (Scripts)" did not resolve it. What's up with this? Wondering if my box has been compromised. cPanel staff?? Anyone?

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Template/Stash/XS.pm line 29.
Couldn't load Template::Stash::XS :

Template::Stash::XS object version 2.24 does not match bootstrap parameter at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 253.